A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Content Marketing Specialist providing an opportunity for you to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
This is a Permanent Full Time Position and will be based in Eight Mile Plains, Queensland.
About the role:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be expected to generate content that can expand our company's digital footprint and brand awareness, and be up to date with new technologies and marketing trends. This will involve interaction with customers as well as internal staff, so a positive attitude and an ability to build rapport will be highly valuable.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor level degree or equivalent working experience
- Direct experience of creating digital and social content and executing engagement campaigns.
- Adobe suite, CSS and basic Html skills
- Have experience running lead and demand generation campaigns that deliver results.
- Understand how to map out and optimise digital consumer journeys
- Passion for data and delivering meaningful insight
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation
- Have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to engage with a range of key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Highly organised and process-driven.
- Able to work autonomously or in a team.
- Experience with Hubspot marketing platform will be viewed favourably
Take the next step in your career and apply now! Click here to see the position description.
Application close 17 July 2020