EARN a Negotiable Hourly Rate + Super + Commission + Phone + Car Allowance
Join an Expanding & Multi-Award Winning Artificial Grass Company in Sydney
Use Your Previous Experience in a Trade to Take Your Career in a New Direction
About The Company
Our client is a multi-awarding company that is located globally with offices located in UK, Europe, South Africa and the Middle East. They have developed an exceptional reputation for providing outstanding service to customers while leading the way in innovation and creating unique and creative designs in the gardening world.
About The Opportunity
Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for a Team Leader to join their company in the Northern Beaches, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to lead, train and support a small team to complete a wide range of jobs to a high standard.
Reporting directly to the Director some of your responsibilities will include:
- Read plans, organise logistics and arrange a team to complete jobs on time and on budget
- Up-sell clients other products available including landscaping, decking and retention walls
- Supply, install and maintain artificial grass to a wide range of surfaces
- Lead, support and coach your team
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the same or similar role
- Relevant tertiary qualification including Cert 3 in Landscaping, qualified tiler or carpet installer
- Must be willing to travel around Sydney Metro and Regional NSW
- Must have a valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle
What's in it for You?
- Multi-Awarding Winning Company Located on the Beautiful Northern Beaches
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities | Future Career Progression to Management
- Immediate Start for the Right Candidate | Rapidly Expanding Company
- Long Term Stable Full-Time Position | Hands-On Position
- Close-Knit & Social Team | Uniform & Tools Provided
Apply today and don't miss out starting this expanding opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/